11.04.2009

My new IDW blog!

Hi. As you know, I'm Evan and I play guitar in I Declare War. I love reading about bands and what goes on in their lives and I love writing about what's going on in mine. I've written tour blogs in the past but now I'm tackling a much more comprehensive project.
I'm going to blog about what's going on in the band in general. I'm going to talk about writing, recording, touring, and everything in between. If it involves the band, I'm probably going to write about it. It's also a good way for me to keep everyone informed in one central spot. Bookmark this page if you're interested in the behind the scenes type of stuff and want to read up on what's going on with the band. As much as I love to write, I also I love to read what you have to say about it, so please comment the posts and ask me questions. I'll reply in the following post.

No comments:

Post a Comment